Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Word, Literally, from a Sponsor


So far, I have been able to avoid mixing content with ads. But you gotta check out the freaky talking chick at the top of the ads column on the right. I find her pithy sayings strangely arousing...

Also, this little endeavor so far has been "revenue neutral" which is fine, but if there ain't gonna be any cash, we gotta have some kool swag. Soooo, let's have ourselves a little design contest, get some t-shirts, coffee cups, and temporary tattoos for Formerly Living. Winning design gets some free crap and my eternal gratitude. If the winner is a feckless law student, I will also quit claim all my interest in the City of Cincinnati to them!!!

2 comments:

Saucy Lil' Tart said...

I like the word "pithy."

Infinitegtr said...

You make me laugh...