Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Bird in the Hand...

Even though fresh new storms are preparing to tee off outside, things look a little brighter from where I sit this morning.

Child #1 came to the house on Friday. First time Child #1 has come to visit since we moved in. One step at a time...

My brother from another mother came up with a brilliant idea for a multi-media book, a series of books really, involving photographic images, original music scores, and some of my scribbling to fill page space. I have been collecting some of my better images, and brother-man sent me some of his pics this morning. The series of books will be called Audible Images, and will be thematic on all three planes.

Spring has always been the best time for... Formerly Living.

2 comments:

Kimi Dreams said...

Hey...didn't know if you knew about my new project. I'd love for you to be on the podcast to either crit your work or talk about something writing related. Go look at it! www.talechasing.com

and if you want you can switch out the links from KD to TC :)

Greybeard said...

I need some more FU!
MORE FU!
MORE FU!