Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hey...HEY! It's GHOST RIDER!!!!


My friends, there comes a time in every man's life when his deepest needs are fulfilled, and his wildest dreams are realized. Beloved, that time has come for me.

As much as I hate Sony, those lovely little people have brought to fruition such a thing of beauty, a wonder to behold, salvation for for the poor and redemption for the lost. Yes, yes its true (weeping now).

Nick Cage is Johnny Blaze is Ghost Rider!!!! According to easily located Internet resources, this is news only to me, I guess all the people who count themselves as my friend or who pass themselves off as a loved one knew and didn't tell me! All is forgiven, let the countdown begin. Come prepared to ride, come ready to die, come willing to sell your soul to the Devil, but on February 17, 2007, don't come looking for me cause I will be qued-up in line at the theater with 12 ounces of $20 soda in one hand and full sized-Johnny Blaze cardoard cut-out in the other!

To all of those I have wronged, I apologize. To those who have wronged me, all is forgiven. To all those indifferent, you have my sympathy.

Johnny Blaze, meet Infinitegtr. Ghost Rider, meet... Formerly Living.

1 comment:

Greybeard said...

I'm familiar with the "other" Ghost Rider.....the one from Sweden.

He does some amazing work with a Suzuki Hayabusa.